Collaborations Engineering is the design division of Collaborations In Communications.
Some of our clients:
* Bloomberg cable channels and WBBR radio
* Oppenheimer & Company
* Exxon Corporation
* Financial News Network (FNN)
* NYU Avery Fisher Center for Music and Media
* NYU Television Studio
* Rutgers University School of Communications
* Fordham University Communications Dept.
* Fordham University Theater Department
* Fairleigh Dickinson University
* Monmouth University Drama Dept.
* Princeton University
* School of Visual Arts, NYC
* Union Theological Seminary
* MTV / Viacom
* Chase Bank, NYC Headquarters
* Fahnestock & Co.
* Morgan Stanley
* Lehman Brothers
* A-V Services, Inc.
* Advanced Media Concepts
* Work & Family Benefits, Inc.
* Numora Securities
* Paramus Catholic High School
* Montville High School
* Jackson Township High Schools
* Ridgedale School
* Holy Family School
* The Florham Park Players
* Congregation Rodeph Sholom
* Nemal Electronics International
* Josephaul & Co. Inventment Bankers
* G.K. Baum Inventment Bankers
* Young & Rubicam
|Joe Hupcey's past engineering and design experience before Collaborations includes:
1984 to 1985 - Turner Engineering - Vice President and General Manager. A New Jersey firm that designs and builds broadcast and corporate television facilities.
1969 to 1983 - Exxon Corporation - Senior Video Producer - Designed and built corporate communications studios and audio visual facilities at their headquarters operations in New York City. Also served as the television consultant for worldwide affiliates.
1967 - WNYC, Channel 31 - Broadcast Engineering
1965 - WOR TV, Channel 9 - Broadcast Engineering
Links: Home | About Us | Meetings | Video | Awards